Tuesday 2 February 2016

TIME

TIME


              Once in a forest ,there lived a lion and an elephant.An elephant was seen by the hunters.The hunters were trying to kill the elephant.Elephant was running hurriedly to escape form the hunters and met lion in his way.
lion : Why are you running?
elephant : please ! help me hunters were trying to kill me.
lion : Roared.......
           Hunters heard the lion roaring and they stopped hunting and went back.
lion : (in proud) ha ha ha I am the king of this forest.who doesn't think to touch me.... ha ha ha....
elephant : (in vain) If you want any help tell me i will help you....
lion : already you are totally distressed.I pity you elephant.i don't want anybody's help.i will solve my problem.
             Then they two left to their homes.
             Once a winter came,Lakes ponds and rivers are full with water.Lion was very thirsty and tried to drink water from a lake in the forest and slipped and fell down in the river and roaring for help.Then came elaphant.
lion : please ! Help me! please!
elephant : you helped me.i will help you defenitely.
            elephant threw his large trunk and saved lion.
lion : Thank you.
elephant :Thats ok.
            Both became good friends and went to their homes happily

MORAL : DON'T BE SO PROUD.
                HELP OTHERS.THEY TOO WILL HELP YOU IF YOU ARE IN TROUBLE
                IF TIME COMES ALL HAVE TO RESPECT FOR TIME
               

No comments:

Post a Comment