Sunday 7 February 2016

The Beginning of Tenali RamaKrishna

The Beginning of Tenali Ramakrishna

                       Long long ago,There was a kingdom name "Vijayanagara".It is located in southeast of India.It was ruled by "Sri Krishna Devaraya".There were eight poets in his kingdom named "Ashtadiggajas".One of the poet in ashtadiggas was "Tenali ramakrishna".Tenali RamaKrishna became very famous around neighboring kingdoms because of his Intelligence and Tackling power.He came from a village named Tenali and his name was RamaKrishna,But all the people of vijayanagara called him as Tenali RamaKrishna.He has a great talking power.
                     One day Tenali RamaKrishna heard about the greatness of vijayanagara kingdom and he left Tenali for Vijayanagara.On his way to vijayanagara, he met two men one was the King's advisor and other was an assistant.The two men named as Raja Purohit and other Kotayya.Tenali Ramakrishna introduced himself to them.


Tenali Ramakrishna : "I want to work for Krishnadevaraya. Can you please allow me to enter into his court and work for him? Please !...". 
Raja Purohit : " I was a saint since 25 years thats why i got a work in the king's court.You came now and asking like this and I didn't heard your name from any one's mouth.So No Way......".
Tenali Ramakrishna : "I know that I am a small kid before you.But you are a big saint and you are liked by The King .I think you are the only one helping me to enter into The King's court." 
        
  and praised Raja Purohit then Raja Purohit said

 Raja Purohit : "Its Ok,I think you are a nice guy.I will take you to The King's court."  and Raja Purohit left. 
                     The Next day Tenali Ramakrishna came to the King's palace and waited at the entrance gate.Raja Purohit and his assistant saw Tenali Ramakrishan from the palace and ordered to one of the Guard that "I think,The man who was at the entrance of the palace was a Thief.Make him to leave the palace". The Guard came to Tenali Ramakrishna to said that " Leave the palace otherwise I will beat you".Tenali Ramakrishna left the place and roaming around vijayanagara and waiting for work in the King's court.One day just after the sunrise he saw Raja Purohit and his assistant were bathing in the river.Tenali Ramakrishna took the clothes of them from the bed of the river and went behind the tree and observing them.Raja Purohit and his assistant was worrying about the missing clothes.Tenali Ramakrishna came in-front of Raja Purohit and said "If you want the clothes.you want to take me to the King's court on your shoulders".Raja Purohit accepted the Tenali Ramakrishna's offer and get him onto his shoulders walking to the King's court.Everyone on the road were getting laughed at the incident that Raja Purohit was carrying someone on his shoulders.
                 The news came to the King's court and ordered one of his soldier to beat someone who was on the shoulders of Raja Purohit.At the entrance of the palace Tenali Ramakrishna said "My Lord ! you carried me from long distance this is the time for me to carry you to The King's court on my shoulders". The King's soldier was new to the King's court and he doesn't know the Raja Purohit,Just followed King's order and beat the Raja Purohit.Thus Tenali Ramakrishna entered into the court of Krishnadevaraya.
                 Tenali Ramakrishna was taken to the King's court by the soldier.The King asked Tenali Ramakrishna "who are you? why you came to me? why you are teasing Raja Purohit?".Tenali Ramakrishna what had happened before and said "My Lord this is happened and I am ready to face the music".The King saw the Intelligence,Obedience and Bravery in Tenali Ramakrishna,influenced with him and allowed him to stay in The King's court.Tenali Ramakrishna said "Thank you My lord! My dream came true now.Thank you My lord ! Thank you".Thus Tenali Ramakrishna entered into the court of Sri Krishnadevaraya.

1 comment:

  1. Super.the wisdom of the tenali Ramakrishna and the greatest empire in vijayanagara king sri Krishna devaraya

    ReplyDelete