Tuesday 2 February 2016

INTELLIGENCE

              INTELLIGENCE


                       Once there lived a king named Akbar.Birbal was an advisor in king's court.Birbal was very intelligent in answering any question from anyone.The king also mesmerized by the answers of the birbal.One day akbar want to test birbal's intelligence and asked a question.
Akbar : Birbal, I want to ask you a question...
Birbal : My Lord ! ask me.... I will try to solve your doubt.
Akbar : "My boby has hair in all parts.But why my palms aren't have hairs?"
Birbal : My lord! you are giving lots of offerings with your palms to others.thats why the are no hairs on your palms.

                   Akbar was surprised by the answer given by Birbal.Akbar wants to test more with twisted one this time.
Akbar : My palms doesn't have hairs because i am giving offerings.But "why you don't have hairs on  your palms?"
Birbal : My lord! "I recieved lot of offerings from you thats why my palms bacame hard.so hairs stopped growing on my palms."
                 Akbar was very happy by having birbal in his court and gave a wonderful gift to him.

 
MORAL : WE WILL GET REWARDS FOR OUR INTELLIGENCE AT ANY TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment